Sunday 12 January 2014

My favorite fragrances of the year 2013




Hi sweeties! Check out my list of favorite fragrances of the past year. As for every person, it took me so long to find out which perfume suits me best, because it happens so often that trying on a product in a shop we like the smell of it but then we get upset at home on seeing that finally it doesn't suit us at all. This happened to me with most of Victoria's Secret perfumes, like with the Bombshell, however, the Tease is the thing I love. Let me present my review of top-perfumes of 2013:


 1. Victoria's Secret Tease form the Sexy Little Things Collection. Even if it became available from the July 2010, I discovered it in 2013. One of the best products of the brand, to my mind. You will surely like it if you appreciate floral and juicy fruit notes. This composition is based on black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia.  It is so sexy and flirtatious! Not for every day, but every evening - why not!
4 out of 5

2. Parisienne, Saint Laurent. I fell in love with it for all times! It is ultra-feminin and sensual! the composition is made of my beloved damask rose, sandalwood (that makes it so fresh) and contains notes of blackberry. It is a wonderful composition where floral structure meets a woody one. 

5 out of 5

3. Chance, Chanel. No matter that in his book "L'Ideal" Mr Beigbeder wondered "why do all Russian women put Chanel Chance on them?!", I wear this perfume with pleasure. The Chanel's perfumer Jaques Polge has done his best to create a new Chance that suits practically all women. The perfume's delicate floral notes mix with light fruity notes what makes the composition so airy and tender.
4 out of 5

4. And last, but not least - Flora, Gucci. This scent is doubtlessly one of the best I ever saw. Well it is true that I feel it rather often everywhere, but this fact doesn't make the fragrance worse! It holds so long on the body when you put it on directly after the shower. It is namely Flora with which I get a lot of compliments about the perfume I wear. It is such a fresh, vivid, sparkling fragrance! the composition contains mandarin, bergamot, kumquat, lemon and peony with the base of sandalwood, patchouli and pink pepper.
5 out of 5


Thanks for reading,

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment